Friday, April 29, 2011

Why Do Iron Tablets Make Your Poo Black

Ryo sale NEWS

had long post not posted on the sleeve that I have for sale, but that putting ads on portals for buying and selling, I managed to sell as many collections> _ \u0026lt;. However, even I have several series that I have for sale. Like, for example, I put you here today: CHAINS OF PASSION, by Mayu Shinjo. This is a manga published by Ivrea (like everything about this author XD) and consists only of two volumes. For those who are fans of this manga already know that this manga is a bit more "light" than the rest of his works, but not lose the essence of Mayu naughty.

Although there is to count for anything with this post, today inaugurated the Hall Manga de Jerez this year, ending this year on Sunday. Here 's the lineup:

0 comments:

Post a Comment