Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mini Dirt Bike 50cc With A Kickstart

A place you can bring back memories. "Well if not you got?

This day was nice, we went to venture to Suchitoto, was nice because we not plan anything, to see what came out, then we went to the terminal from the east to see if we were going in a bus there, and being in the end decided to go by taxi: D was fun and we got it fast, being there was nice, knowing I could finally Suchitoto though I had said he did not want to go because I already had several failed attempts and then said I would not go never even invited me and take, but if I was, and I liked it, we walked a while, we knew, we had fun, ate rich and everything was fine, I had many memories of things that even lived there, people who are not but have left good memories, so I can say that we spent an afternoon to remember with a smile.

Once back if we come by bus, the trip was interesting too, to dwell on all the way so much of my life, in how I spend my time missing the past having so much future ahead of him in as I sometimes feel so sad about things that should not by someone who does not know how I feel about him, so this day, between alia, decided not to miss it more, I decided that if we here at 6 months others will hurt me unless I can now feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment