Sunday, April 24, 2011

How To Get Snow Stains Off Emu Boots



Mmm after several entries very culture now plays a more consistent with other interests XD. No longer a secret (^ ^) I will say that my favorite music, as expected, is the j-pop, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and some other song something American business.

In time I will be uploading videos of my favorite songs. To give you an idea My order is as follows: Arashi, News, Kat-Tun, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kumi Koda, Utada Hikari.

And is that I have provided many musical post (which I have this category on the blog very abandonadita T_T) and I'll start writing about my favorite members of each group. The first band is News (I must clarify that although I am a super fan of Yamapi, as I already wrote about it, I will not now put the new posts). Today

Time is irresistibly attractive to Nishikido Ryo.



Puf ... I do not know where to start XD. Ryo was born on 3 November in Osaka, in 1984. Is Scorpio, your blood group is O, measures 170 centimeters (up to late adolescence was only about 150 cm and had quietly complex) and weighs 53 kilos.
has 3 brothers, two older boys that he and a younger sister. As I have before, Ryo belongs to News, the well-known agency Johnny's Entertainment . Ryo joined it in 1997.
As their tastes and their way of thinking, so I've looked around, Ryo is a boy with a reputation for cool and aloof, but at bottom, is very careful and timid (c'mon, you know how girls like XD). Has a great sense of humor, easily irritated and sometimes, a little cruel with their comments as sincere. It is good at cooking, is allergic to cats and is the only one of his band has given several solo concerts.



As for his tastes, Ryo is passionate about music (something more than logical if your profession is musician and actor XD). Prominent among their preferences Nirvana and Red Hot Chili Peppers, but also hear classical music and jazz. He relaxes by reading a book of science fiction, used to seeing movies with friends, loves autumn, drawing, skiing and skating. Her favorite color is green, very often the yellow rice and your meal. However, hates both the fish and vegetables, and do not like all the monsters. His best friend is Uchi Hiroki, of the same agency, but also leaves much to Yamapi> _ \u0026lt;.
Ryo took part in a movie, in several shows, plays, radio and television programs and in numerous drama. I have yet to see more than half of their series T_T, but I have viewing: Ryusei no Kizuna (thanks Marisa for recommending this drama ^ ^) Last Friends and Ichi Rittor u no Namida . Precisely because the drama Ryusei no Kizuna and Last Friends has received several awards: tress Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (two for best supporting actor for both series, and, Teruteru Kazoku , another to male revelation). The other award is for best actor for Last Friends in Awards Television Drama Academy Awards.

For the latest data I can put you Ryo is who plays three instruments: guitar, piano and harmonica, and how he likes girls. And the boy XD undemanding: the prototype is that of a woman with a defined nose, long dark hair, should be thin, talkative, who knows how to cook rice, you like sleeping, animals, riding in a car while he drives, which is left wanting, must be orderly and, above all, very sociable and childlike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment