Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Replacements Henta

Aha, here's the thing. The blessed buts

This day I began to realize that my situation is truly privileged, I have a good work, study, lived with my family, I have 25 years and I have no children and am married, which means that I have responsibilities, only live for me, I thought my life would be better but really could be, but I come to visit a friend and realizing that your situation I'm okay, because she has the same age as me, you have a baby of one year, married because of that, with work for hours at a call center, fine, but could be better, is responsible for his son, to have your home well, washing, ironing, cooking for his family, even work and I set aside his studies, I am convinced that I'm really good.

So this day I have thought about it, I'm single and I'm fine as I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment