Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Male Brazillian Stories

that struck me


Hello Today I will write a post something peculiar. My first intention was to make a post for every manga series to read that I liked and I thought it would not arouse any interest in me beyond the know another new series.
But because of my limited free time (or my lack of organization XD) and there are manga in the first list that I will share with you who read a while ago and I do not remember very well the whole synopsis T_T I have chosen to summarize a little each series and make a joint ticket. Of course, as you read new series, I like it or not, I'll post here and see if you agree our tastes or not ^ ^.

1 - ANGELIC LAYER: This is a series of 5 volumes published by Ivrea and written and drawn by the well-known Clamp. Child is a manga, fun and a drawing that I like enough. There is also an animated version of the series but, although I have it on DVD, I have not seen yet, so I can not comment on it.

2-CAT STREET: Work owned by Yoko Kamio internationally acclaimed for his work Do not tell me flowers. I still I have not read it, but Cat Street and fascinated me the plot from the beginning. In Spain, has published Planeta de Agostini and are a total of 8 volumes.



3-LOVE BLOG + LOVE BLOG NEXT: Another manga I thought I was not going to like anything but, as I loved the picture of the cover, I bought (often approach mine) . Fortunately, only to flip through the pages first number one was hooked to the story of the protagonist. Manga Ivrea edited and are 3 volumes plus another separate is a special (it is not concerned I liked so much but not bad).



4-TOKYO JULIET: This book I bought many years and, until last spring, I read it. I am delighted I did. Over time I have been enjoying more such stories. The truth is that drawing is not part of my prototype, while not a bad idea to give it a try. The series brought her here Ivrea are 13 numbers.




5 - PARADISE KISS: ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ must read This is one of the first adults who read manga, and of course, marked a before and after. The author is none other than the great Ai Yazawa (same Nana ) and your drawing is perfect. Has anime and drama (neither one nor the other I have seen but I'm looking forward >_\u0026lt;). This series is typical that you can read a thousand times that you never get tired. It is simply fabulous. Also of Ivrea and a total of 5 volumes.



6-KAREKANO: First I saw the anime and liked it. Then I bought the manga and reading it, I was this side of aleladilla O_O. How could not continue the anime? It'd be great. So if you want to know what happens to Yukino and Arima, the protagonists of this amazing shoujo, you must read the manga, which continues the story until the characters grow and mature. A good manga is essential reading for every good shoujera. It Glénat and has 21 tankoubon.



7-HOT GIMMICK: This series is read in two evenings of a rainy weekend in Seville. Without words. I bought it so it is almost always a few years ago, new author and I like drawing her, I have money ... then go for it. Well done. Is a manga that mixes reality with different situations and daily lives of ordinary people. Agostini brought by Metro and a total of 9 volumes.



8 - THE STORY OF A NEIGHBORHOOD (MOJINKO MONOGATARI): A series over Ai Yazawa and, as expected, simply excellent. The books you read them without realizing it and you're left wanting more. An initial design is maturing at the same time the characters in the story. This is Metro Agostini who has the license, telling the deluxe edition with 4 copies.



9-DEATH NOTE: Artwork Star a few years ago and set the trend. I have not yet seen either the anime or the drama but I think it should be the next series to see because the truth is that I have wanted XD. I read the manga of the library and me glad. At first I hesitated for drawing, but now I love the illustrations and the plot is brilliant. A manga that I was so good to hear from your mouth it is now hard to please. The Glénat edited and are 12 little volumes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment