Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Creative Sound Blaster Sb0480 Ovladac

Invictus Board Game: Hamunaptra, the Great Pyramid Escape


For our anniversary my girlfriend gave me Hamunaptra: Escape from the Great Pyramid , a board game designed by Juan Antonio Huerta (who also wrote the RPG Redemption ), illustrated by Alexander Villén and published by Edge Entertainment. At first glance it looks fast and dynamic, with many opportunities and even add replay rules "of the house." I also loved the atmosphere pulp, of which I am a fan.

first thing that attracts attention is his drawing style, I take my hat off to the work of Villa, who has combined the clear line of Hergé (the cover looks straight out of a Tintin) and the stale taste of classic tales of adventure stories on the cover of the booklet of rules. Much of the appeal of the case is given by the right choice.


mechanical level recalls other dungeon exploration game in which the stage is being created as it moves forward, a detail that always brings more life to all and encouraged to make a game after another. Other solutions, such as characters with various attributes, such as a mini-RPG, and the use of objects, traps and creatures, I also liked, and have reminded me what we do with King's Tomb ogre. And the decision to use d4 as a given (small pyramids!) I feel great.

As we test thoroughly publish a more comprehensive review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment