Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Howto Do Making Simple Anarkali Dress

There are gift to survive

Konnichiwa tomodachi > _ <¡¡¡ Vuelvo hoy con una mini entrada que la tenía pensada desde pricipios de Enero ( Nasai gomen).

This time it's a gift that my friend journalist, Carlos Juan, I bought it, nothing more and nothing less, than in Tokyo ¡¡¡¡¡¡>_ < ( Doumo arigatou gozaimasu ). He is now working in the Philippines but, like me, feel passion for Asian culture. So, taking advantage of proximity, he went to Tokyo for two days. I have to tell more things of that mini trip, but the most important data and it told me ^ ^.

Well here you have two pics of the gift, which is already placed in my room. Gradually my bedroom is more like the way I wanted it to be from the beginning of living in the new house.
The first picture is the bag that I keep it and not late, I hope to figure out everything that gets XD.
What is it that I bought in Tokyo?

...


Well I no longer put more space XD. The present in question is a scroll of cloth, to unroll, we see the picture you can see in the picture. I liked very much and more for detail that has had to remember me being so many miles away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment