Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zabytki We Lwowie Zdjecia

Stylish

My friend Fany http:// fani73.com / happened to me a new award ^ ^.

This time is to write 10 little things you may know not me.
The truth is I'm not much given to putting my life here, but I can always write very personal details are not important, right?

1 - I have very bad awakening. Hate the noises that bother me while I sleep and bothers me not get up myself and another for the alarm or similar sounds just as irritating.

2 - I love animals and, if the race did not require veterinary medicine and numbers, I had studied life glad.

3 - Me and times I can spend time looking at my dog \u200b\u200bwithout getting bored, nay, I love it. Chester is very special to me> _ <.

4 - This was discovered recently is that I suck T_T bowling, not I or a XD.

5 - I love dancing and music. As for dancing I do not care what kind of ball while it is not salsa. And the music is a mix, but predominantly J-Pop and anime and drama OST.

6 - I have many tickle ¡¡¡¡¡¡ And sometimes it goes bad ¬ ¬.

7 - Since childhood I have always gotten along better with boys than with girls. Moreover, all my groups have been mostly male: p. 8

- According to year I have white skin or brown: s (I do not understand and I but it is 100% true XD). And I think this summer I get to sunburned skin.

9 - I like lots of bright colors in every way: clothing, accessories, decoration ... My life is a veritable rainbow of feelings and emotions ^ ^.

10 - put these 10 things is costing me more than I thought and why, with my friends, I have no qualms about talking about any subject. Of course around here like it's not the same.

Well
complete the mission, now I pass the turn to several friends bloggers: Bibi House 's Manga, life on Mars, Paradise Library Blog, Resources and the Treasury Kawaii Blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment