Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hide Ip Address Ubuntu Software

Increasing Health Library

This entry was scheduled for the last couple of weeks but when the public is now XD (better late than never, right?).
As put in the title of this post, I increased my collection ... What I'm collecting now? Well it's pretty clear just by looking at the picture of next door: IKEM or, which is, good guys Nipponese> _ <. Mucho me temo que mi lista de ikemen never stop and will remain longer and longer ... The latest addition to her is none other than Yu Shirota. And he alone has merits to earn a well deserved huequecito on my list ^ ^.
Shirota was born on December 26, 1985, in Tokyo. His blood type is O and is both a singer, as a model and actor in addition to hosting her own radio program. Her parents formed mestizo marriage (I speak in the past because now divorced), his father is Japanese and her mother English. For this reason Shirota lived until age 7 in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bgoing away to Japan to pursue their studies. It has 4 brothers and a very good relationship with his family, especially her mother. She is very friendly and sociable, with his best friend Yamapi (which I dubbed U-Kun and had shared the same girlfriend, the beautiful Keiko Kitagawa).



I met this handsome actor thanks to the drama Rookies (which I recommend), but Shirota has worked on many more series, as well as movies and music. And is that music is her passion: love the karaoke, singing and composing his own songs. But it also has other hobbies like sports (particularly football) and watching television.



already to conclude I will say that this guy is trilingual (speaks Japanese, English and English) and has a personal blog that updates quite often: http://blog.watanabepro. co.jp / shirotayu / index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment