Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why Do I Feel Wet When Someone Says Period

personal decisions, are they yours or others?

In recent days, I've been wondering if the choices we make are ours or are others, in what sense?, When the decision involves changing the course of your life but do not get involved, or rather do not affect others, then the decision should be thought of but concrete, without pangs of conscience, right?

What reasons lead us to think that we should ask half the world (family, friends, etc.) To do?, And say this is not the opinion of others does not count, I mean that we can check ideas, paths, shapes, etc., but not let others decide for us, and worse, do not allow us to live our lives through the lives of others, thinking that our dreams are not so important if we combine with those of the people we most want, I do not know if it is to think selfishly, but I think the single best director is God, others say since your convenience.

So every major decision must be made of bearing the greatest risk in this case me. Now if your decisions affect others negatively, regardless of whether you care or not, then it is foolish decisions, because although my happiness and satisfaction are first I must not let others trample achieve what I set.

Of course there are thousands of issues on which a decision is involved, but also in this must know decide to order priorities, and in this case, generally, many people will disagree but that is also Part of the challenge of living and take responsibility to grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment