Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What You Need For A Moon Stone Ring In Maplestory

A Terrible, awful, awful.

This was one of those days when, as they say, I woke up with the left foot. Since I got up at 5 and 30, late for the usual time, go to the bathroom and I realize that water is not falling, I have to bathe with cold water from the stack, half my makeup and I run to take bus, which passes just 6 because if not then, and I got to come late to work, I get to · Nice 'Centre of our capital city, and what a surprise, did not even remember it was October 12, day race, horrible traffic as they had the great idea of \u200b\u200bclosing the streets where just step right in rush hour for that conclusion, of course, everything indicated that it would be the best day for me, came to the office just in time, not a minute more, no less to let me out .

Eight in the morning and start the problems, the first unhappy customer, the department made the typical chaos after the morning meeting, this time, everyone was shocking, particularly my superior in rank, enters and realizes the conflict with the client, his face turns red and his expression to explode in frustration, take a deep breath and draws our attention · subtly ¨, in such forms that the tone and words are more sarcastic, I would prefer a direct ...

through the day and still call angry customers, some not even let me talk, I throw the phone and complain, between my legs thumping with the drawers of the desk and the daily stress that this day is about frustrating, culminating with a warning because, until the role was ill at the photocopier, and the companion, always indiscreet, made me head.

I can only conclude that this was a terrible day, terrible, horrible ... could be worse, but thank God I'm home, but no one has gone and I have touched me hungry ... cooking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment