Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tech Deck Dudes Check List

Despite the conflicts, I love my work (the counterparty)

After a frustrating and exhausting job search, I can say the wait was worth it, the story begins with my published hate my job, really I felt so bad in my last job, no it was the work itself, or the company, or the circumstances, it was a personal motivation, I do not really feel comfortable because I was stuck in something I did not like, I mean that was not already in my plan, and had spent much time doing the same, and I kill the monotony someone told me that when you do not like you lose a sense of life and how I felt.

Reason why give up a job, say stable, ideal for seeking ¨ my ¨, go through several frustrations, realizing that there are many companies that offer things that are not met, places where the employee is not rated deals in which unpaid experience or knowledge because demand is too much for the offer, then enter into the question of whether to live or work also do it for personal satisfaction, it is that many people, certainly most, working for pay and do not like their work, and that instead of encouraging them to excel and look for better opportunities, the pools in the same place thinking they have their workplace safe.

Anyway, I wanted to say anything else at this party, that I love my job, for the first time, well above the daily stress, I love what I do, and I love knowing I'm getting ready to climb the direction of my dreams I draw, I need strength, dedication and commitment throughout this way, but that's part of paying the price for the goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment