Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zumba Wear Calgary Retailers

Dragon Ball , a trend that continues

Although this blog is about Japan I could not help upload this picture ^ ^. In addition, to some extent, remains tied to the central purpose of my website.
just wanted to share with you this picture you sent me a journalist friend from the Philippines, where he now is working and enjoying a very different culture to ours ^ ^.
As he knows I'm a fan of anything having to do with Japan (manga and anime food, clothing, music, customs, buildings ... ), When he saw the bus made a photo and sent it to me.
I knew that in the Land of the Rising Sun many means of transport are decorated with drawings of manga and anime, and drama T_T mega posters. What we know is that in the Philippines have signed up to the car and what better series to do so with the legendary Dragon Ball . not tell me you feel like we get on the bus if only to say that you have entered a bus decorated with Goku> _ < .

0 comments:

Post a Comment