Saturday, February 27, 2010

Church Donation Request Helped Last Year

moons without you

I lost in eternal night goodbye
in the clarity of your kiss that finally left me feeling dark
your arms surrounding me as a gentle breeze that blows my hair in a summer day
as smoke clouded my eyes to you.
if not silent or lie along in the mess they leave me your caresses
pollen watching your words fill other gaps
as the sweetness of your presence steal some glances
quiet while I'm waiting for you decide
to deal with your decisions, to stop being a child for not playing with my intentions.
So I wanted to know if
when the streets and just to see right now reflects what both proclamations
when you stop being a lie that burns my feelings
will then moons without you will not be cold
evaporate because you have done everything a day to build for both
in the end were only vague hopes that I'm not willing to share
because they hurt, they hurt, and because they can not rebuild well,
because without you and I simply do are not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment